Advance Innovation in Georgia. Submit an Applied Research Proposal.
The Partnership for Inclusive Innovation is looking to support applied research projects that have a meaningful impact on Georgians!
Who Can Apply?
Research teams from any higher education institution in the state of Georgia. Multi-disciplinary, multi-university teams are highly encouraged.
How to Apply?
To apply for research assistance, prepare a proposal for applied research that answers the following questions, and includes a timeline and deliverables:
- What? What will this project accomplish?
- Who? Who does this project impact? Who are the key stakeholders? Who are the project leads and members?
- Why? Why is this research needed at this time?
- How? How is this research innovative? How is this research inclusive?
- Value Statement: How is this project serving Georgians? What value does this research add to the current ecosystem?
You can find the full guidelines for proposal submission utilizing the link to the right.
Grantees will be expected to work closely with community stakeholders over a period of 12 – 16 months to advance their research, including their proposed scope of work. Deliverables will include a midterm presentation, final presentation, and summary document(s), along with project-specific outcomes.
If you have questions about submitting a research proposal, please contact Katie O’Connor to discuss further.Apply Now