Innovate For All
Innovate for All is a cohort-based program supporting innovators and entrepreneurs, non-profits, and hybrid organizations with active projects that generate scalable social impacts and sustainable economic opportunities. Support for projects ranges from project funding, Innovate for All program management, marketing and promotion, applied research opportunities, and connecting with current and alumni Innovate for All projects. In addition to project support, funded projects will participate in a cohort program featuring joint learning opportunities, networking events, and access to our Inclusive IDEAS community.
Competitive projects should have a clearly defined project plan and scalable proof of concept with financially sustainable social and economic impacts that can expand to serve multiple regions across Georgia and beyond with a focus on the people and places that are often overlooked as hubs of innovation. Innovate for All projects focus on industry verticals ranging from healthcare, agriculture, education, social services, economic opportunity, to connectivity, inclusive entrepreneurship, technology access, and more. Projects with successful outcomes have been able to secure new funding and partnerships to help sustain beyond the program period. The impact of Innovate for All projects have also been recognized across the country and serve as a model for other states in addressing similar barriers and challenges.
Innovate for All Highlights
- One-time grant project funding of up to $250,000
- Program management and support
- Access to additional PIN programming:
Innovate for All Impact (Stats)
- 7 Projects Funded
- 83% of funded projects are led/co-led by women innovators
- 66% of funded projects are led/co-led by innovators of color
- $6.2M in additional project funding secured and leveraged for the Georgia Ecosystem
Innovate for All Cohort Benefits:
- Access to Support: PIN staff and partners provide feedback on project plans, applied research, accessing capital, and other resources to ensure professional and project success.
- Access to Community: Establishing relationships with other innovation leaders, partners, mentors, advisors, and customers.
- Access to Capital Opportunities: Introduction to additional funding opportunities
E-mail InclusiveInnovation@gatech.edu with general questions. For in-depth program questions or if you would like to meet with the Economic Opportunity Manager, please use this link to schedule a meeting.