Partner with us to create the next generation of innovative leaders.
The Annual Fellowships program is a first-of-its-kind rotational fellowship aimed at creating the next wave of leaders within the state of Georgia that drives growth and innovation. It is unique because fellows are placed into 6-month rotations in the public and private sectors, within one industry. Fellows are able to contribute to a workforce that drives connection between various sectors. In addition to a full-time compensation and work experience, fellows are provided programming career development and exploration, and mentorship. The program is open to both undergraduate and graduate degree holders with less than 5 years of experience, who currently reside in Georgia or have an interest in relocating to Georgia.
By participating in the Annual Fellowships program, fellows will be able to utilize their skills, build new skills through full-time employment, explore sectors and build a network of professionals in the organizations that they are placed in and in the Partnership’s ecosystem.
The Annual Fellowships Program Provides Fellows:
- Monthly group programming for fellows focused on career exploration, and job search preparation
- Individual career coaching and support provided by the PIN team
- A salary of $53,800, plus benefits
To apply to be a fellow, visit the GT HR Careers website:
Fellows are expected to complete a 6-month rotation (each) with two companies. One rotation will be in the public sector and the other will be in the private sector. Fellows are also expected to participate in monthly professional development events, and an opening and closing ceremony.
2023 – 2024 Annual Fellowships Tentative Timeline
- Application for Second Class (Athena Class) Opens
- March 31, 2023 Applications Close
- Fellow Interviews Conducted on a Rolling Basis
- Selection of Fellows
- June 9, 2023 Last Day of Rotation 1 for Class 1
- June 19, 2023 Class 1 (Alpha Class) Starts Second Rotation
- June 19, 2023 Class 2 (Athena Class) Starts First Rotation
- Application for Third Class (Apollo Class) Opens
- October 31, 2023 Application for Third Class (Apollo Class) Closes
- Fellow Interviews for Class 3 (Apollo Class)
- 2023 Closing Ceremony
- Second Rotation for Class 2 (Athena Class) Start, Welcome for Class 3
If you have questions about the fellowship, please contact Clarence Anthony Jr., PhD to discuss further. Schedule a meeting with Clarence via Calendly today.