Cox Enterprises – Enterprise Architecture
The Cox Enterprises Enterprise Architecture group within the Integrated Business Technologies (IBT) organization will be implementing a Workforce for Tomorrow project in the IT & Cybersecurity vertical. IBT’s vision is to create a better future for Cox Enterprises, partnering to proactively solve problems, and provide exceptional customer value. Their aim is to unleash inspired and empowered people to develop reliable, innovative solutions. Cox IBT does this by putting the customer at the center of everything they do; making and keeping commitments; building and strengthening relationships’; delivering value early and often; and solving problems with urgency and excellence.
Under the guidance of Suresh Munnangi and PJ Lavery, Workforce for Tomorrow Fellow, LaDerrius Williams will work for 6 months as a part of Cox’s IBT completing the following deliverables.
Enterprise Architecture Program Management
- Support execution of 2023 Strategic Initiatives by collaborating with Planners and Project Managers
- Coordinate routines, track deliverables, and timelines
- Participate in planning and governance sessions
- Partner with architects on deliverables
Cloud Business Office
- Support Cloud automation maintenance and enhancements
- Managing CBO Work Intake queue for inception to delivery